the greatest plan in history
The sudden realization that when school starts you’re actually gonna have to get up everyday and get dressed everyday and wear a bra everyday
no not a bra good lord
1950s Prom and Party Dresses: Pastels
My favourite Final Fantasy character that they included in Kingdom Hearts is Sephiroth because he has no real purpose to be there. He just shows up, beats up a teenage boy and leaves
and for the really talented
Roasted Chicken & Potatoes | Home Style | Recipe
Roasted chicken the way you might remembered it. A simple recipe for a simpler time in our lives. Serves up to 4 people.
Recipe requested on Facebook by Sarah Main.
Preparation Time: 12 Hours+ (marinading chicken overnight)
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 3 Sprigs of Rosemary (chopped)
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Salt & Pepper (amount based on personal preference)
- 8 Chicken Pieces (Breast & Legs, etc)
- 6-9 Garlic Cloves (Unpeeled)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 6 Red Potatoes (cut based on personal preference)
- 2 Lemons (Lime could be substituted, but with a different zing)
Directions Part 1
- With a large bowl, add chicken pieces, 1 squeezed lemon, chopped thyme/rosemary, 2 tbsp Olive Oil and Salt/Pepper.
- Mix everything in and marinate it over night refrigerated.
Directions Part 2
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
- In a baking dish, add cut potatoes, onions and garlic cloves. Add the remaining Olive Oil and Salt/Pepper and coat everything.
- Place marinated chicken in the baking dish with small slices of lemon around the potatoes. NOTE: You can place it underneath the potatoes if you want.
- Bake for an hour.
- Remove all lemons/limes before serving.
Let it cool down or serve straight from the oven.
If you have any questions or comments or any recipe requests, follow me on Twitter @polishtamales or follow me on tumblr - polishtamales.tumblr.com
Have a magical day!
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
when you follow someone and they follow back immediately